Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

March 29, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale

This weekend I am having a "Spring Cleaning Sale" on my TPT site.  Feel free to check out some of my products and get them at a discount. :)

Perhaps my spring cleaning sale will motivate me to actually spring clean my house?!?! Or better yet...... I can pin some cleaning tips and tricks on pinterest.  That is pratcially the same thing, right? haha!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!


I borrowed ths cute sale sign from 4th Grade Frolics blog. :)  Thanks 4th Grade Frolics!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    Since you were nice enough to stop by my blog, I wanted to return the favor. I think that you and I have the same opinion of spring cleaning!

    It was a pretty quiet weekend at TPT for me at least. I think it's because the spring sale wasn't site-wide, plus the Easter holiday. Oh well, I did my part and purchased some of my wishlisted items!

    I love your blog design! Looks like you are new at blogging, like me. I am now following you and I look forward to reading your posts!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy!! I just love all of the blog & TPT connections I have made. There are so many wonderful ideas out there!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete