Good evening everyone! This is my first blog post ever.......and I have mixed feelings about it!! I am nervous (as I am not sure what people will think when they read my blog). I am also very excited-because I think (key word---think--haha) that I have lots of good ideas to share!
Here are some things you should know about me:
1) What's your favorite color? Turquoise and black….who doesn’t like black??
2) What is one food you could never get tired of eating? Well that is a toughie…because I do enjoy LOTS of food! BUT—if I had to pick one I wouldn’t get tired of it would be pulled pork sandwiches…yummy!
3) What's your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas—I love getting together with my family and that time of year is so beautiful!
4) What is your favorite hobby? Reading, exercising or cooking.
5) Do you live in the same state you grew up in? Yep---Good ol’ Kansas!
6) Do you have any talents? I wish I did!!
7) Coke or Pepsi? Diet coke!
8) Favorite tv show? I hate to admit it….but I am a sucker for every Real Housewives.
9) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Seattle---I have already been there…but I love it! I can’t wait to go back. J
10) Summer or winter? Neither—FALL all the way!!!
Well hopefully reading that helped you get to know me better. I have big plans for this blog—sharing resources, ideas and connecting with teachers all over the world. My goal is to update it once a week---so come back for more!