Well I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Kim from Differentiation and Diving. Thanks Kim! It is such an honor. I am relatively new to blogging, so I wasn't quite sure what the Liebster award was.....so after further research I found out that the Libster Award is awarded to new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
In order to receive the award the recipient must:
- Post 11 things about themselves.
- answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated for the award
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post, and go to their blog and tell them.
- You can't choose people that have already been chosen! In other words---no tag backs!
Here goes nothing.....
11 things about me
1. I got married to an AMAZING MAN November of last year!!!
2. I have a chocolate lab named Rudy. :)
3. Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic are my weakness!
4. I played golf in high school..... And then turned down college scholarships, because I was "tired of sports." Gosh.....why do we have to be so dumb when we are young?!?!
5. I love watching and playing sports.
6. I am extremely competitive.
8. My all-time favorite show is---GOLDEN GIRLS!!!
9. NPR is my other weakness. You can't go wrong with public radio!
10. I have never broken a bone.
11 questions to answer from the nominator (Kim)
1. Would you rather play sports or watch them? What’s your favorite? That is a tough one! I suppose I would rather watch them. My favorite sport to watch is volleyball!!
2. Is teaching your first or second career? If it’s a second (or third or fourth:), what did you do before this? Teaching is my first career! I knew from a very young age that this is what I wanted to do.
3. There’s been a lot of talk about this- MAC or PC? Both...I love me some of my apple products---iPod, iPhone, ipad....but I use a PC for work.
4. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Definitely an extrovert.....I truly have never met a stranger!
5. What is your favorite way to relax? Hmmmm....reading I suppose.
6. What/where is the best vacation you’ve ever taken? I was blessed with parents that love to vacation---so I have been to a lot of neat places. However---the best was my honeymoon to Seattle!
7. If you woke up tomorrow and there were no more schools and you could do anything you wished, what would you do? Gosh...I have no idea! I supposed I would look for a job. Haha
8. What are you listen to right now? Nothing......
9. Considering birth order, where are you in the chain of command? Which is the best? I am the baby.....so of course I think being youngest is best.
10. What is the best part of your job? Building relationships with students.
11. Would you rather go to a movie or a play? Which was the last you saw? I would rather go to a movie. The last show I saw was Donnie Darko.
11 questions for my nominees to answer
1. What is your favorite book? Why?
2. Who is your hero and why? (Doesn’t have to be famous).
3. What is your dream job?
4. Where would you travel if you could go anywhere?
5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend it?
6. How would your friends describe you?
7. What are some of your hobbies?
8. Cat or dog? Coke or Pepsi?
9. What is your most embarrassing moment?
10. What is one of your goals in life?
11. What is your favorite color?
The Blogs I nominate are: