Summer is coming!
For some of us (including me) it is already here!!!
I know if I don't sit down at the beginning of the summer and consciously make myself a list of things I want to experience, see and do.....then my whole summer will pass me by. Literally, one day I will wake up and it will be like ....."BAM....it is the first day of school!"
Sooooo.....here is my bucket list! :)
1. I want to attend a Royals game.....a day at the K is so much fun! :) Last year was my first time to go to a game.....and I LOVED IT! Can't wait to go back!
2. Botanica is a local botanical garden. We always go to Botanica during Christmas time to see the light displays...but we have never gone when the gardens are in bloom. It is breathtakingly beautiful in the dark with twinkling lights, so I can't imagine how beautiful it will be in the light of day!
3. There are tons of local parks around the Wichita area---and I want to visit some of them this summer!
4. Stearman's Field and Bar is local field strip that also has a restaurant. You can dine on delicious food and watch the planes fly in! Locals love it...and I can't wait to experience it!
5. The Hutchinson Salt Mines, Strataca, have been on my bucket list for many summers. We have just never made the 45 minute trip to visit them. This summer...I am finally going to do it!
6. Recently I discovered a farm to table establishment that has a cute little cafe and offers berry picking, just north of our city. It is called Elderslie Farm.....and I plan to go and pick some yummy blackberries this summer!
7. Wine tasting at a local winery.....need I say more?!? Can't wait to visit Wheat State Winery!
8. I need to get some serious organization done! I need to organize our bills, our garage sale pile, medical receipts, closets, etc. I am most excited to organize all of our user manuals. I saw this fun pin....and I can't wait to collect all the manuals and get them in one spot!
9. I need to catch up ALL of my magazines...I have a huge stack! I also would like to do some professional and leisure reading.
10. No summer would be complete if I didn't spend some time creating TPT products. With so much "free time" now is the perfect time to work on TPT!
So what is on your summer bucket list? I'd love it if you linked up!! Maybe we can motivate each other to cross all of our items off our lists!
You can save the image below, type in your list and add it to your blog post
.....or you can print out by downloading the PDF. You can do that by clicking here, or clicking on the image below!
Thanks for linking up!