Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

April 26, 2015

Scholastic Advancement Sweepstakes

Want to win $10,000?

How about $2,500?

Or....what about a MacBook Air?

Did I catch your attention?  Ha!

It's not a gimmick....I swear...simply a little sweepstakes I just entered and thought I would share with my bloggy friends.  If I can't win one of the prizes above...I sure hope one of you can!

You see.....while I was eating my super nutritional breakfast (a glazed apple turnover doughnut......don't judge because it was delicious) and reading my latest issue of NEA Today, I stumbled upon an advertisement for a sweepstakes that Scholastic was offering educators.

It intrigued me.....so I hopped to the website and entered.

It took me all of 15 seconds....for a chance at winning some pretty spectacular prizes.


In addition to the sweepstakes Scholastic is also offering 15% off of their online courses. I have never taken one....but they are offering some pretty good topics.  Has anyone taken one before?

Well enjoy the rest of your Sunday .....and go enter the contest (click the picture above to take you to the website)!

As my husband says, "You can't win if you don't enter."

He's a smart man. :)

 


1 comment: