Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

December 2, 2013

First Annual Holiday Cookie Swap Linky Party

Today I am linking up with Emily from The Reading Tutor/OG for her first ever Holiday Cookie Swap.  What fun...huh??  I do love me some cookie swaps.....I mean who doesn't love getting a goodie bag full of homemade delicious treats?

Sadly....due to the virtual nature of this cookie swap---you won't be able to take home a sack full of tasty cookies, but----you will get to take home some super yummy recipes!!!  Hop on over to Emily's blog and see what other recipes are tried and true favorites!!

The recipe I am sharing is for my Pumpkin Spice Cookies!


Okay, okay....I know this is a Christmas Cookie Swap....and pumpkin is more of a Thanksgiving treat---but I couldn't help myself!!  They are too delicious and too easy to make.  Not only are they fast, simple and delicious---but they are also low calorie!!  They are made without oil, butter or eggs.....can we say SCORE!

Oh and in case you haven't heard .....TPT is having a Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale.  This means there is exactly 29 hours left for you to save up to 30% off of some great teaching resources.  Come on people----go clear your wishlists and snatch up some great products at great prices!!


I must give some props to Ink N Little Things, who made this adorable little sign.  Man...penguins are cute!!

Have a great rest of your evening!!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment