Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

November 17, 2013

Fall Freebie, Interactive Notebook Bundle.....and A KSU WIN!

My oh my do I love this time of year!  I love the weather, the activities, smells, colors and the upcoming HOLIDAYS!!  I wish it was Fall every month of the year!  

In celebration of my favorite time of year, I have posted a new freebie to TPT.  Well, I suppose it is not entirely new.....as it was recently featured in a fabulous blog hop by Jessica at Hanging out in First's blog.

BUT--in case you missed the blog hop....I wanted to put the freebie on TPT.  This way everyone has access to it!


With this fall craftivity students artistically express what they are thankful for by creating a "thankful leaf."  Students will then write a descriptive paragraph about their "thankful leaf."  A large leaf, graphic organizer and lined paper are all included.  If you are looking for a quick, fun and easy activity before your students leave for Thanksgiving break....this is the activity for you!

Anyhoo....this weekend went by entirely TOO FAST!  Yesterday the fam and I attended the KSU vs. TCU football game!!!  Talk about a stresser.....that game was NUTS!  Thankfully with 3 seconds left in the game KSU was able to clinch the win with a field goal....talk about a GREAT game to watch!



 Then....today I was finally able to finish a product I have been working MONTHS on!


It is my Interactive Notebook Bundle.....we are talking 75 pages of blood, sweat and tears!  Okay...more like 75 pages of awesome foldables to help your kiddos with their comprehension!  Included in the bundle are story maps, metacognition, asking questions, making inferences, making predictions, main ideas & details, vocabulary, fact & opinion, compare contrast, problem solution, cause & effect, sequence and description pages. Check it out if you have a chance!


Alright the Chiefs are on.......must. go. watch. football!!!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment