1. I stayed home sick today. I hate not going to school---I always feel so gosh darn guilty. :( I had a horrendous stomach ache last evening and stayed up most of the night, so I thought it would be best to stay home. I am glad I did---because I am feeling much better now.
2. Tomorrow I am participating in a tutu making party with my fellow teacher friends. No---we don't wear tutu's on a regular basis (although I secretly wish we did....I LOVE tutus!!!) We are making them for a 5k run on May 4th. I will post pics of what it looks like when I am done!.
3. I was selected by Rachel Lynette at Minds in Bloom to be a guest blogger! I am so flipping excited!!!! My guest blog post will be about classroom DIY. This summer I plan to make my classroom "cute" with a bunch of pinterest projects I have discovered. AHHHHHH can't wait!!!
4. I am currently watching America's Sweethearts. I was floored when I saw it was made in 2001---that's 12 years ago! Makes me feel old! Even if it is an oldie---its a goodie! I mean who doesn't love Julia Roberts?!?!
5. I plan on spring cleaning this weekend. Cleaning my closets, putting away winter clothes, deep cleaning the house, scrubbing the dog, getting out spring decorations, etc..... I am sure my husband will be thrilled, after all he **gets** to help me. Lucky him!