Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

December 30, 2020

What will be YOUR word for 2021?

Have you picked a word of the year before?

This will be my first year doing so, and I love the simplicity of choosing one word to help steer my goals for the year.  Instead of selecting multiple specific goals to try and achieve, I will be choosing one word that will be present at the forefront of my mind.  This word will be a word that is overarching, allowing smaller goals and accomplishments to fit within it.  

So....what is my word? 

I am selecting the word open.

I want my mind to be open to taking risks professionally.  I want to be open to trying new things and receiving advice.     

I want my heart to be open to forgiveness.  I want to move on from hurt and heartache, and push forward to a happier future.

I want to be open in every situation.  Be truly present.  Enjoy every moment without distraction. 

Need help selecting a word of the year? Check out this post from blogger Elizabeth McKnight.  She gives some great inspirational word examples and a more in-depth explanation on the benefits of choosing one word to guide your focus.   

What will be your word?  I would love if you would share!

Have a happy new year!  Stay safe and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment