Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

December 7, 2020

Classroom Christmas Gifts

Each year I get my kiddos a little something for Christmas. I keep it small and affordable--because, let's face it--buying gifts for 25+ kids can get expensive!

In past years I have made Rudolph suckers. They are adorable--and cheap!  If you want the full set of directions on how to make them, click here.  


I have also had a hot cocoa party with lots of toppings.  We sipped this delicious treat while we watched a Christmas movie.  

I know, I know....watching a movie in school is a big loss of instructional time...but it was tasty and fun! :)  If you are looking for a good hot cocoa recipe that can be made in a crock pot, click here


This year I am struggling with ideas, as we will more than likely be fully remote.  I was thinking of doing a dress up day (dress like an elf, in Christmas colors, ugly sweater, etc.).  Or perhaps, we will do a virtual sing along?!?

How do you plan to celebrate Christmas with you class this year if you are fully remote?  




No comments:

Post a Comment