Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

January 16, 2016

Put $10 in your pocket!

A while back I had a lil' blog post on apps that earn you money.
You can check that out by clicking here.

Well....my FAVORITE of those money saving apps (Ibotta) just sweetened the pot a little bit (as if it could get any sweeter!).



For a limited time only Ibotta will give $10 to any new user that signs up now using a referral code and redeems at least one rebate within 30 days!



Hello.....that is $10 dollars in your pocket!  All for downloading an app and redeeming one rebate!


If you want to know more about how Ibotta works, read about it here.

If you want to know more about the special offer Ibotta is running (Give $10, get $5), read about it here!



If you want to sign up and earn your $10, I'd love if you signed up under me! Click this link to get started! My referral code is: EJAMMKF

If you don't sign up under me......check around and see if any of your friends or family have a referral code.  I am sure they would love to earn and extra $5!

Happy app-downloading and money earning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment