Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

November 10, 2014

Monday Made It

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!


I believe this is my first time linking up with Tara for this party, and I am pretty excited!!   Although I must admit I didn't **technically** make the products I am sharing.....the kiddos are doing it.

In fact....they aren't even really done....so I guess I should call my post "Monday MAKING It, " instead of "Monday Made It."    Nonetheless.... I am excited to share what some of the students in my school are working on.


 




The pictures may not look like much....but when the students are finished....they will have a product that means the world!

You see the kiddos pictured in these photos are students that volunteer (on their own time...before school....at like 7:45am own time) to be apart of Kindness Club.  In case you want to know more about KC your can read about it here.   I strongly encourage schools to start a Kindness Club, as my school counselor has, because the program makes a HUGE difference.

Anyway....the students pictured are modge podging jugs to begin collecting pop tabs for Ronald McDonald House!  How sweet, giving and empathetic is that?!?!  I just love the hearts of kids!

Collecting and donating pop tabs to a Ronald McDonald House is a small gesture that schools can easily implement.  This one small gesture has immeasurable impact.....so if you classroom, or school want to do something great for your community (or a nearby community), check out how donating pop tabs may make a difference!

Click here to learn about Ronald McDonald House

Or....watch the video below to learn more about Ronald McDonald House Charities!





1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of Kindness Club!! Students at my school brainstormed & implemented a Buddy Bench this year. It's a designated bench where anyone can go if they feel lonely, to make a new friend, play board games, or to just hang out. There are always Student Council members "manning" the Buddy Bench; it's been a big success!!

    ReplyDelete