Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

October 5, 2014

Sunday Scoop

Hey Ya'll.....

Today I am linking up with Teaching Trio for her weekly Sunday Linky: Sunday Scoop!


This is my first time participating in this linky.  I have always thought it was a great idea.....and I love reading what my fellow bloggers are up to on Sunday......so I am linkin' up for the first time today!!  Thanks Teaching Trio  for the awesome linky!!


I have:

So I really need to plan my tier 2 math group.  This past week we worked on division.....and they have that down (yay!!)...so I am going to introduce long division with decimals (fun, fun!).  I also really need to clean up my dishes.  We had company this weekend and the breakfast plates are still sitting there (don't judge people!!).  Oh....and I HAVE to pay my courtesy dues at school.  It's not like they are expensive ($20 )....but I just keep forgetting!!  Do you all have courtesy dues or a courtesy committee at your school??

I hope:

So I am pretty mad at Lester Holt.....because today while I was watching the Today show....he blew the ending of Gone Girl.  I  am on page 147 of 493....and Lester opens his big mouth and just flat out said the ending to the book I am not even close to finishing!  Dang you Lester!!  Anyway....I will finish it....even though I know the ending!  I also hope to see the Royals win tonight....and they are off to a good start!!!


I am happy to:

Catch up on my Bloglovin' feed....I have 237 unread posts.  I don't know how I always get so behind....but I do enjoy catching up on them!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment