1. Harry Potter is definitely my favorite book series of all time....but strangely enough I have never watched the movies. I have seen bits and pieces of the films here and there---and apparently that is how it is going to be today; I started watching halfway through the movie. Maybe one day I will actually get to sit down and have a Harry Patter marathon!
2. Don't you just love the extra day in our weekend? The husband and I have had a great weekend so far--we have gotten in tons of gardening, cleaned the house, had a barbecue with friends and taken the pup for lots of walks.
3. I for sure need to get some grading done! Last week I tested 5th graders using our district's diagnostic assessment (DRA--Developmental Reading Assessment). Now I just have to score the comprehension packets. Do you all use the DRA?
4. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze in some reading today. Last night I downloaded two books on my nook--The Giver and The Maze Runner. I just finished up The Hunger Games, and I was going through book/series withdraw---so I am pretty pumped I have something to read now! Has anyone read either of these books?
5. I need to finish some TPT projects--I have so many ones that I have started, and it is high time I get them done!
6. Just like Farley said on her blog---the last Currently space should be reserved for a little "you time." Something that makes you happy. Thus--I am going to try and get in 150 miles of walking this month. Last month my husband and I walked 130 miles--so I think we can do it!! I also would like to get a pedicure--I haven't had one in over a year and I think I should treat myself. :)
Hope everyone enjoys their day!