Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

February 4, 2023

❤️ Classroom Valentine Treats for Kids! ❤️

 Valentine's day is almost here!!   

This means...I need to get treats ready for my sweet kiddos at school!

I don't know if I have met a teacher who doesn't want to buy a valentine gift for each of his or her students--but with classes of 20+ kids......it just gets too darn expensive!

As a reading interventionist, I service around 60 students, so I am always on the hunt for something festive and inexpensive. Thus....I use treat tags! Treat tags are a wonderful option--simple, relatively low cost and fun! 



I print out the treat tag and simply staple the tag to a ziplock bag with treats and pass them out to students during my classes. Easy Peasy!


OR...if I am feeling a little sneaky I fasten the tag with tape (or put it the tag and treat in a bag) and sneak them into back-packs for a fun surprise when my little love bugs get home.


Sometimes  I am in that extra-teacher-tired-teacher mode and I just lay treat tags and goodies on student desks before they come to my classroom.   


Looking for ideas of some simple games to play during Valentine class parties?  Check out this list of 14 games from The Spruce.  How about kid-approved games?  Check out this list from Teach Hub.

Interested in treat tags for your students? Check out these treat tags on TPT . For under three dollars, you get FOURTEEN options for festive fun!



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment