Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

May 20, 2021

Summer Bucket List Flipbook **Freebie**

My brain is already buzzing about what fun things I want to do this summer!  

Now, If I am thinking all of these summery things.... I know my students are thinking about it too! 

A great project to get your kids sunny thoughts down on paper is to have them create a summer bucket list!  I love this project as an end of the year capstone.  I double love it because it is easily adaptable to multiple ages and grade levels.  Click the image below to download it for FREE!!  


Included in this freebie are:

  • Fill in the blank sentence stems--which are perfect for beginning writers.
  • Summer story starters--perfect for kids that have more experience with writing and love to be creative
  • Blank templates--great for advanced writers that do an excellent job of coming up with an idea, organizing their thoughts and getting it down on paper.
  • Instructions on how to assemble the Summer Bucket List Flipbook


This activity is definitely one that you can use year after year!

Happy writing!





No comments:

Post a Comment