Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

January 2, 2017

The Highlights of 2016

I realize 2016 has already left us, but it is never too late to reflect.  Right?!?!

Today, I am linking up with Daisy Designs for her Highlights of 2016 Linky Party!


 My first highlight is accepting a new position at an elementary school in my district.  It is the same job (literacy and math interventionist) but at a K-4 school, instead of a 5-6 building.  I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE! 





 My second highlight is the #silospringbreak trip my husband and I took in March.  For our spring break we traveled to see (with our own eyes!!!!) Waco, Texas and hopefully catch a glimpse of Chip and Joanna Gaines.  Although we didn't meet them, we did have a blast at the Silos, Magnolia Market, Harp Design Company and scoping out all of the sites we see from our TV as we watch our fav. show! 


My third highlight (although I should have ranked it #1) is that my sister moved back to the United States from Germany in August.  Her husband is in the military and they have lived in Germany for the past two years.  I was so excited to have her back stateside....and only two hours away from me!


 My fourth highlight is a combo of many days.  You see, we travel up to Manhattan for all of the KSU home football games and we have a TON OF FUN!  We probably attend 6-8 games a year--tailgate, spend time with family and watch some GREAT football. 


 My fifth and final highlight is all of the family time we had over the holidays!  We love Christmas around here.....and the best part is spending time with the ones we love!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment