Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

September 27, 2015

Free Meal--At Carlos O' Kelly's!

Are you hungry for a FREE meal?!?!

I know that I LOVE free food.....I don't care what it is....if it is FREE, I will eat it! 

Well.....okay, maybe not everything....but you get the idea.

Anyway, Carlos O' Kelly's is running a WONDERFUL promotion for educators all across the United States!  :)


From now until October 4th teachers get a free entree of their choice by simply presenting their school ID or badge.   

How great is that?!?!

I am not lying folks---it is a FOR REAL promotion!  I was skeptical, but my husband (who is also a teacher) and I went there on Friday night and ate for $2.58!  We got two meals, chips and salsa.....and full bellies for under $3!!!

Thank you Carlos O' Kelly's for being so giving and gracious to teachers! :)  

Click here to take you to the informational page on the promotion.  Click here to visit Carlos O' Kelly's facebook page....which also has details on this promotion.  

Happy FREE eating everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment