1. Yes.....I am listening to Real Housewives of Orange County. I. Love. Those. Shows! I can't help it....I get sucked into the drama and love every second of it!
2. My husband and I just got back from a four day trip to Missouri and Arkansas. We first spent some time in Shell Knob with some friends where we boated, surfed and enjoyed Table Rock Lake. Then we traveled on down to Branson. While in Branson we visited the fish hatchery, Stone Hill Winery and rode the Branson Scenic Railway and took a Ride the Ducks tour. We also had a lovely dinner on Branson Landing and caught the fountain, fire and lights show! If you haven't been to Branson....I highly recommend it! It is extremely family friendly....and there is tons to do!
|At the Shepard of the Hills Fish Hatchery! It was really interesting....and free! A must do in Branson!|
|One of my favorite people (and a teacher where I work) surfing like a champ!|
|Touring Table Rock Lake! The water stays a constant 50 degrees.....brrrrr!|
|A picture in Shell Knob with my Lovie.....I love spending time with him!!!|
3. I have been so bad at blogging this summer! For the month of July...I plan getting my stuff together!!
4. Normally the weather in Kansas in the summertime is hot and humid.....we are talking over 100 with humidity that will knock you on your butt the second you walk outdoors! BUT....for the past two days the weather has been in the mid 80's with virtually no humidity! I am loving it!!
5. Wouldn't it be great if summer lasted forever.........one can only hope!
6. We don't have any huge plans for the fourth.....other than sitting on our deck and watching our neighbors shoot off fireworks. If the weather keeps up like it has been----it will be a beautiful night to celebrate America's independence!!
I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!!