Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

December 26, 2022

What is your ONE WORD for 2023? ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰

 Have you picked a word of the year before?


2021 was the first year I selected a single word to guide my goals for the year.  Last year's word was flourish.  I wanted to my professional life to thrive as I soaked up new knowledge, and I wanted my personal relationships to grow stronger. 

As I reflect back on my 2022 one word goals; I can say with confidence that I selected the right word.  I jumped into new learning  (hello going back to grad school for my educational leadership degree). I also made the most of spending time with loved ones. 

I love the simplicity of choosing one word to direct your focus for the year.  Instead of selecting multiple specific goals to try and achieve, choose one word to be at the forefront of your mind.  

This one word will be overarching, allowing smaller goals and accomplishments to fit within it.




So what is my one word for 2023?  

I am selecting the word fearless

The definition of fearless means free from fear.  B R A V E.

You see.......I am ready to be fearless.  I choosing to not let worry, anxiety or fear stand in my way of anything--personally or professionally.  

If there is an opportunity--I am going to take it!  

If there is an adventure--I am going on it!  

I plan to be bold and courageous!



Need help selecting a word of the year? Check out this post from blogger Elizabeth McKnight.  She gives some great inspirational word examples and a more in-depth explanation on the benefits of choosing one word to guide your focus.   

What will be your word?  I would love if you would share!

Have a happy new year!  Stay safe and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment