Home Meet the Blogger Freebies Contact TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

March 17, 2020

The ULTIMATE list of FREE Educational Resources

I am trying not to panic. I am trying not to panic. I am trying not to panic.  Maybe if I say it enough times it will be true, right?

In all honesty I am very anxious about the current situation the world finds itself in, yet I remain hopeful.  I can worry constantly, or I can trust God.  BUT....I can't do both.  I am choosing to trust Him.



To keep my worry and anxiety at bay, I am keeping my brain busy.  This isn't to say I am not keeping myself informed and vigilant, but it does mean I need to take a step back from social media and constant news cycles---while still social distancing! :) Sooooo...... for the remainder of my spring break, I will plan fun activities to do with my toddler, watch ALL movies available on Disney+, work on home projects with my husband, read and scour Pinterest.

Now.....some of your school districts have already closed--which I think is an incredibly responsible reaction.  I can't imagine the tough decisions leaders have had (or will) make to keep our population safe.

I think the tweet from Dr. Massengill sums it up best:


As I have been scrolling through Facebook, I have seen some wonderful posts of free resources available to teachers and students during this time, yet none of them were compiled in an all comprehensive list....so that is what I did.  You know one of the things to keep my brain occupied.....

I hope you find it useful!  You can access this list as a PDF by clicking here.  If you access it as a PDF then the links are clickable.  Clickable links make my heart much happier. :)






In addition check out some of these other helpful resources:

Google doc created by Amazing Educational Resources Facebook group. Access it by clicking here.


Over 60 math websites by We Are Teachers.  Access it by clicking here.


 Over 100 fee elearning websites for schools impacted by Covid-19 compiled by Tech & Learning.  Access it by clicking here.


Stay safe, healthy and hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment